If you are reading this, that means you have recently returned from your road trip. Hope you had fun! There are a few things though, that you should be aware about once you have returned. Read through this list o’ 5 to know what those 5 points are.
- Check your mail: Usually, when you are away, you may have received mail that may be of an important nature. Make sure you didn’t fall behind on any payments or didn’t miss any important notices. If you have, inform the sender(s) that you just returned and shall tend to their mail very soon;
- Settle all pending accounts with friends/family who accompanied you: Do not drag any unsettled accounts that may have piled up with friends/family who accompanied you in your road trip. Doing so may lead to ambiguity in all unsettled accounts, which may not be taken well by some;
- Check your car for any ‘road trip wear and tear’: Since you may have driven in conditions not familiar for your car, there may be some wear and tear that may not be normal (excessive usage of engine oils or air-conditioning coolant, etc). It is better to get your car checked once you have returned. If it wasn’t your car, ask the person whose car you were in to do this, to avoid any complicated breakdowns later;
- Thank all who attended for a wonderful time: Doing this shall build bridges instead of dissolving them between all who attended. Tell all your co-passengers that you genuinely enjoyed the trip and their company. Everyone shall be happy hearing such things;
- Share memories: If you and your friends/family took a lot of pictures, share them with each other and make a collage out of them. Combine the best images together to make a portfolio and share them with everyone who was there. This way, everyone gets to enjoy the best of the pictures, and your creativity may results in everyone having a wonderfully made portfolio.