Organising a Sunday brunch for friends and family can be an arduous task for some. Read through this list o’ 5 to know 5 points to keep in mind when organising a Sunday brunch.
- Get confirmations from all attendees well in advance: To ensure that you do not have to run around till the last minute, get confirmation from all attendees for your Sunday brunch. If someone says he/she/they will confirm in a few days, politely remind them about the confirmation a few days before the day of the brunch;
- Clean up your home/backyard: Even though you may be hosting for a close group of friends/family, cleaning up your home/backyard may be an ideal thing to do. A clean home/backyard not just makes the attendees feel nice and comfortable, but they are also impressed with you;
- Ensuring food for all: Some attendees may have special dietary requirements (vegan, gluten-free, etc). As a host/hostess, you have to ensure that all attendees get fed as per their dietary requirements;
- Sufficient seating for all: Sundays are days that everyone would love to relax. And a Sunday brunch is a great way to do that. But imagine the disappointment if some attendees do not have comfortable seats for themselves while attending the brunch you are organising. Their wish to relax will be ruined. So it is important that you ensure seats for all;
- Have some fun activities for kids (if kids shall be around too): It is important that you arrange some fun activities for kids who will be attending your brunch. That’s because if they get bored, they will want to leave early, and that may ruin the brunch for all adults. So arrange some fun activities for kids and make sure they have a lot of fun as well.
Enjoy your Sunday brunch, and thank you for reading!